To book a massage appointment online you must create a login and password in our online scheduling system through MINDBODY Online (MBO), or you can use our custom booking app from your mobile device. (If you’re an existing client who has already visited us, please use the email address we have on file so we can link your login to your existing client account.)
We now require that you provide credit card information to actually secure a booking. MINDBODY Online (MBO) uses an extremely secure encrypted system for storing this information, and we’ve had no security breaches during our many years using this system.
Setting up your client account in MINDBODY Online (MBO)…
- If it’s your first time using MBO, create a login by selecting ‘Sign Up’.
- In the ‘New to our site?’ box enter your first and last name and click ‘next’.
- If you have been to our clinic before, it will open a ‘Find Account’ page – click on ‘This is me!’ if you see your name.
- You will then be asked to verify your identity so fill in ONE of the 4 information fields and click ‘next’.
- Fill in the login information you’d like and click ‘create login’.
- Make sure to set your preferences for automatic appointment reminders.
- You’re all set and can now make reservations online.
Tips for booking online…
- The MBO web page will automatically open to the ‘Appointments’ tab. To view/ edit your profile click the ‘My Info’ tab. For help click the ‘Help’ tab or give us a call at 250.382.CALM (2256).
- You can book appointments up to 24 hours prior to the start time.
- When possible, please try to either book right before/after another appointment or avoid leaving 15 to 30 minute spaces before/after your appointment. This allows us to maximize the amount of bookings in a day. We may contact you to alter the appointment time in order to accommodate more bookings.
- The easiest option for booking is straight from your handheld device! Just download our app ‘Be Calm With Us‘ or use the MindBody app and simply search for ‘Calm Massage Therapy’ to book in!