To book a massage appointment or reserve a space for a class online you must create a log in and password in our online scheduling system through MINDBODY Online (MBO). Click here to do so. If you are an existing client & have already visited us, you will have to link that login to your existing client account.
When booking massage appointments…
- If it is your first time using the online system, MBO, create a login by selecting ‘Sign Up’
- In the ‘New to our site?’ box enter your first and last name and click ‘next’.
- If you have been to our clinic before, it will open a ‘Find Account’ page – click on ‘This is me!’ if you see your name.
- You will then be asked to verify your identity so fill in ONE of the 4 information fields and click ‘next’.
- Fill in the login information you’d like and click ‘create login’.
- You’re all set and can now make reservations online.
Tips for booking…
- The MBO web page will automatically open to the ‘Appointments’ tab. To reserve a class online click on the ‘Class’ tab near the top of the screen. To view/ edit your profile click the ‘My Info’ tab. For help click the ‘Help’ tab or give us a call at 250.382.CALM (2256).
- You can search for appointment availabilities by either viewing the schedule as a calendar view (click ‘browse appointment schedule’) or by viewing a list of available times according to your specifications (click on the service that you are looking for and follow the steps)
- You can book appointments up to 2 hours prior to the appointment time. For last minute availabilities and bookings, please call the clinic directly.
- When possible, please try to either book right before/after another appointment or avoid leaving 15 to 30 minute spaces before/after your appointment. This allows us to maximize the amount of bookings in a day. We may contact you to alter the appointment time in order to accommodate more bookings.